Wednesday, June 30, 2010

quick update

Hey all,

Very hot and humid regards from Janakpur, Nepal!!!

Because I've been busy setting up the institute and due to the unavailability of internet service, I haven't been able to update my blog. Nevertheless, I have some great news. The project is already into the fourth day of training. We had a small inaugural ceremony on Monday morning, after which we started the training. With three trainers and twenty trainees, most of whom are still learning to hold the paintbrush and others who show great skill already, the project is starting to take shape. The project seems more demanding of my time and effort than I initially expected but everyday is a learning experience. I would like to write more but the forced power cut starts in a few minutes. I promise I will get back to you all soon.

PS: All the mosquitoes say hi!!

1 comment:

  1. mishraji, we need more updates and details about your project. yaha ta pani ni chaina, batti ni chaina. all the more reasons not to take a shower hahaha

    and of course, all the spidies say hi. hate them.

    - Anuj

    ReplyDelete